11.26.2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Here are few pics of what our Christmas decor is looking like so far. Our good friends Tony and Melissa Marinello came for the Thanksgiving holiday and we worked on creating Sculpey figurines and Christmas ornaments. The head above is from the Sugar Plum Fairy I am working on. Thanks for all your help Tony! Oh and Tony and Melissa also got us the glitter reindeer that I was drooling over. Thanks for such a wonderful gift and such a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey mer!
    I have these soft teal or robin egg blue ornaments from Martha Stewart that I totally want you to have!
    I got them in a multi pack and I only wanted the red and pink ones!

    Love your decorations!!!!
    It is so much fun to do different things!

    I wish we were neighbors and I could run these over to you.
    Maybe one year we will do a swap!
    Thou you probably don't want any of my decorations. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you have is so beautiful! I love it and wish I was there to tour your home in person!

    ReplyDelete